Thursday, July 31, 2008

Princess Hailey

Hailey and I have kind of been stuck inside a lot this summer due to the poor air quality outside because of all of the wildfires around us. A couple of days ago I was running out of things to entertain her and then I remembered some PJ's that Grandma Caren had given her because Tina had out grown them. So we put on the PJ's, that look like a dress on her and all of her "pretties" and played like she was a princess. She had so much fun and I was grateful that she had something to entertain her. We had to wait for Daddy to get home from work so he could see his little princess.









3 comments:

Kate said...

Wow...she really does look like a princess!!! She is absolutely adorable.

Christine said...

Oooo, little girl games! Yippeee! I am so bad at playing cars with Brendan. He looks at me like I am SO boring and goes to play with Dad.

CDMommy said...

She is so sweet, She will always be a princess to me!