Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tagged!!

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I think I am. If not, sorry Christine.

Things on my list of things I did today:
1. Fold and put away laundry
2. Play with Hailey
3. Make my to do list for tomorrow (have to go to Redding for an OB appointment)
4. Check email and blogs
5. Play with Hailey (due to the bad air quality, because of the wildfires, we're trying to not go outside)

Snacks I enjoy:
1. apples and peanut butter
2. Giardiniera mix (not as much while pregnant, heartburn)
3. potato chips
4. any fruit
5. cottage cheese w/ salt and pepper

Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. pay off debt
2. buy a house
3. save for retirement and Hailey and the twins school
4. Travel (especially to see all my family and friends)
5. give to charities

5 places I've lived (all since I've been married):
1. Chico, CA
2. Red Bluff, CA
3. Anderson, CA
4. Cottonwood, CA
5. Redding, CA

Jobs I've held:
1. grocery clerk
2. clerk at a copy and mailing store
3. accounting assistant
4. cashier at a car dealership
5. mom and homemaker (my favorite by far)

5 things people don't know about me (even though I think that most of you know these things about me):
1. I enjoy ironing
2. I don't like chocolate
3. I'm a neat freak
4. I love to drive fast
5. I'm having twins!?! (What am I going to do?)

5 people I tag:
1. Erin
2. Wendy
(sorry these are the only two that I know who blog and haven't already been tagged)

2 comments:

Wendy Day said...

Thanks Amber!!! This was fun!

Christine said...

I like cottage cheese with salt and pepper too!! And I didn't know you liked ironing. Wanna do mine?