Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting Hailey ready

Aaron and I recently bought Hailey a baby doll. We figured it might help her, with the twins coming. She loves her baby doll. She won't take a nap or go down for the night unless she has her "baby". Her baby has been on many trips around town with us. She also takes very good care of her baby doll too. She holds it tight and gives it a lot of love. Here are some pictures of her and the baby doll napping when we got home from buying it.





I don't know if it will really help her or not, we'll have to wait and see when the twins arrive. I hope it will help some. I think that she is starting to understand when I say that there are babies in mama's belly. Today I got her to rub my belly and say "Hi, babies".

1 comment:

CDMommy said...

How sweet, She will make a great big sister!