Thursday, July 24, 2008

When Daddy isn't watching

I was trying to clean up the house and I asked Aaron to keep an eye on Hailey. I don't think that he heard me because he usually watches her if I ask and sometimes even if I don't ask, but look like I need a break. When I finished what I was doing I didn't see Hailey near Aaron and I didn't hear her anywhere and as all of you parents know when you can't hear you kids then it's time to worry about what they are doing. This is were I found Hailey.



She had climbed in between the two couches, where most of her toys are kept and was happily playing with everything. All of her toys and my knitting are all back in this area because she couldn't get to it, or at least that's what we thought. She now knows that she is not suppose to be back there and will come and ask if she can have something that is back there. Funny girl!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Usually I'd find my kids playing in the toilet or stuffing the cat into some small hole.