Thursday, July 31, 2008

Babies

We went to the OB today and all is well. Madalynne has a heart rate of 160 and Chris has a heart rate of 148. Both are doing great!!! Although Chris was kind of being a punk and wouldn't stay still so the nurse could get his heart rate. Got to love boys. Maybe that is a preview of what is to come. I don't know what to do with a boy. I'm also far enough along that I now go to the doctor every other week. That should be fun since Hailey doesn't really like doctors, since she gets shots at her doctor. Before we go in I always tell her that we are just going to check on the babies, but she still says "NO" as soon as we pull up to the office.

1 comment:

CDMommy said...

I will help you in the boy area, and some day if I have girls you can help me! poor Hailey I'm sorry she dosent like to go with you. :)