Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Hair

Lately I have been getting a lot of compliments on Hailey's hair. People ask what I do to it or which side of the family it comes from. I say thanks and that she gets it from both sides of the family. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with all those curls. Most days I just comb it and let it be, knowing that that's all I can do. I do love and even envy her curls a little. I hope that she keeps them for a while if not her whole life. I think her curls add to her personality. They are fun to play with too.




4 comments:

Kate said...

Love her cute curls!!! I know if we have a little girl she will definitely not get blessed with any curls. :(

Wendy Day said...

She has beautiful curls.I love them. Like you I envy Kaylee's too. I always wanted to have curly hair. I'm glad she got the curls and hope that they are as nice as Jonathans were when he had long hair. If I don't do something with all of Kaylee's curls by the middle of the day she looks like a mad scientist.

CDMommy said...

Come on she gets them from me! The coolest anun in the whole world with Curly Hair!

Christine said...

I think my kids have no chance of curls, even with the "coolest aunt in the whole world with curly hair". Stick straight, both of 'em. But at least our kids can have hair of every color (blond, brunette, maybe the next one can be a redhead).