Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kids Kingdom


In Redding we have this very cool park called Kids Kingdom. It has a huge play area with lots of activities. Next to the play area there is a small water play area with a volcano that erupts every 15 minutes spraying water out the top, arches with in them misters, holes in the ground that spray up water, and a lot more. Aaron and I took Hailey there last weekend. She had a blast!!! She wasn't too thrilled with the volcano only when it erupts, but other than that she would play on everything. The best part about it is that it is free to the public.






The volcano erupting! It's really fun! (Sorry it's sideways)


5 comments:

Kate said...

I miss kids kingdom!!! I haven't found anything in Sacramento that is FREE yet!

Wendy Day said...

Hey is this the park that we went to with you guys. Jonathan is always talking about how cool that park is. When did they add the water stuff?

CDMommy said...

We need to come up and see you guys, my boys would dig that!

Christine said...

Dude we so need to do that. Still open on Labor Day? I miss AZ water parks!

Erin said...

I LOVE that place, we don't have anything like that here.