Monday, August 11, 2008

New Job

Aaron has a new job!!! He is the branch manager of Tri-Counties Bank in Palo Cedro. The Palo Cedro branch is as close to our house as the Anderson branch (the branch that he currently works at), so we are not moving. He will be taking over his new branch at the beginning of September. He went there today to introduce himself to his new staff and said that everything went great and that they are all excited to have him there. The best part for me is that the Palo Cedro branch is a traditional branch, meaning that they close at 5:00 and are not open on weekends. This will give us more time together as a family and give me more help with Hailey, Madalynne and Chris. The only downside is that he is not inside Wal-Mart any more, so I loose my personal shopper. I'm very proud and excited for Aaron!!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

That's awesome!! Having daddy home is great (however, a personal shopper would be mighty nice too) :)

Wendy Day said...

Way to go Aaron!!! That is so cool. I bet that the trade off of him being home more is better then having your own personal shopper.

Erin said...

Awesome Aaron! That is where I opened my very first savings account for my 4H pigs. Hey, I wonder if I ever actually closed that account? hmmm...