Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Playing in the backyard

Since having the twins, Hailey and I aren't able (without help) to go out and do a lot of the things we use to, like go to the park, see friends or even to go the grocery store. Hailey is very much a people person and loves to be out and about. She usually gets bored of being in the house by the time she gets up from her nap, so since we have been having nice weather I send her outside and she plays on the back patio.

Now because I take pictures of Chris and Maddie, Hailey will slow down and ask for me to take a picture of her too. She usually does something like this, cute but a little dorky too.

If Jack doesn't follow her outside she will come in and get him. It's very cute to watch her try so hard to get him to come outside with her. Jack will look at her like, you want me to do what? Then he'll turn to me with his puppy dog eyes pleading to not have to go outside. I don't do or say anything and he almost always follows her outside, plowing her over as he does and she treats him like this. It's a love/hate relationship for both of them. She did however just discover his dog brush and will brush him for as long as he'll sit still. He loves it!!





I love both of these pictures!!

Getting in her workout!!

She really likes to play with the broom and will sweep off the
whole patio. She must me my daughter!
Poor girl, I don't know what we'll do if it starts to rain again.
Any ideas on how to keep a 2-year-old entertained
while Mommy is taking care of two babies?

2 comments:

Cdmommy3 said...

She is so cute! I love the hair. We need to come and see you guys. Then they can all play together.

Christine said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. The head tilt is stinkin' cute. She's a keeper!