Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chris and Maddie's Blessing

This past Sunday (Dec. 28th) we took advantage of the fact that a lot of
family would be in town for the Holidays and blessed Christopher Aaron
and Madalynne Lily. It was a wonderful day and I am so happy
that almost all of our family could be there.

The Walton men! Don't they look hansom!!

Can you tell she is already a Daddy's girl?

Mommy and the twins


Twins, Daddy and both Papa's


Most of the men in the blessing circles

(Uncle Andrew snuck off before the pictures were taken)
Front row R to L: Papa Dave (my dad), Aaron, Papa DeVon
(Aaron's Dad)and Ryan (brother-in-law)
Back row R to L: Uncle Bradley (my dads brother), Jason
(brother-in-law) and Joe (brother-in-law)


Thank you to all of those who came to Chris and Maddie's
special day and to all of you that couldn't make it
we missed you.




5 comments:

Christine said...

It was a great day. I loved being there with so much fam and celebrating the twins. Ber, you are a great hostess!

Cdmommy3 said...

I totally had a great time with you guys. Your house is fun and the food was great. I want to come up again and get you guys all to my self.

Nicole Scoubes said...

Amber you are a super Mom and I think you look fantastic and thoes kids of yours are just darling great work!

Kate said...

So sad that we missed it!!! Ryan just had all his family in town visiting from Texas. I hope we can get up to see the twins soon. :)

Wendy Day said...

How Wonderful!!! I sure wish we could of stuck around long enough to be part of this day. I love there outfits.