Friday, January 9, 2009

The beginning of the end

He did it!!!! Chris rolled over on Tuesday! I'm excited and sad at the same time. Excited because he's growing up and sad because he's growing up. I'm also a little nervous because, like the title says, this is the beginning of the end. Pretty soon he'll be sitting up and then he'll be crawling and so on. What am I going to do once Chris and Maddie are mobile? As for Maddie, I don't think she'll roll over for a while. When I put her on her stomach for tummy time she just puts her arms out in front of her and puts her head down and screams. Very, very loud!!!!!


He use to just fall asleep during tummy time!! I swear he
can fall asleep anywhere as long as his belly is full.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I think it is funny that I was so excited for Brendan to hit all those mobile milestones and then, when wouldn't stay where I put him and was into everything, I realized how nice it was when he was just a cute little lump. With Eva, I know better. Like you I was thinking, "No, don't roll over, not yet."
P.S. That's how boys are. I think it is in the male DNA to sleep anywhere in any position.