Monday, January 19, 2009

Husband Post

My sister Christine tagged me a while ago, but I've been kind of ignoring it until I had more things crossed off my to do list. Well I have about half of my list done so let me tell you a little about my husband, Aaron.

5 Things he loves (not in any particular order):

1. Our Family
2. Watches (he has 8)
3. Shoes (especially Clarks and Adidas)
4. Knowing weird yet interesting facts
5. Chicago Bears and music


5 Things on his to do list:

1. Enjoy his 3 day weekend
2. Take his dad's watch to get fixed
3. Get us out of debt
4. Take Hailey to the park
5. Find some lunch


5 snacks he likes:

1. chips and salsa
2. pretzels
3. pork rines (yuck
4. combos (double yuck)
5. sour or cinnamon candy


5 facts you may not know:

1. He likes to clean
2. He hates spiders (I kill all of the spiders in our house)
3. He hates to wear t-shirts
4. He has seen every episode of Gilmore Girls
5. He wanted our first child to be a girl


5 places he's lived:

1. Redding, CA
2. Chico, CA
3. Anderson, CA
4. Red Bluff, CA
5. Various places in the state of Sonora, Mexico


5 quirky things about him:

1. He always knows at least 1 person no matter where we go
2. If dared he will do most anything
3. All animals and small children love him (seriously random children that we don't know will come up to him and talk to him or at church they will come sit on his lap)
4. He loves clothes and has more than I do
5. He likes to mess with people (ie: at stake or ward activities he will tell random kids, that he may or may not know, that their mom or dad is looking for them when they aren't. Or when he was in high school he and a friend broke into another friends house, while the family was on vacation and moved all the rooms around, ie: all of the furniture from the living room into the bedroom and all of the furniture from the bedroom into the kitchen)
5+ Wives I tag:
1. Kate
2. Erin
3. Robin
4. Wendy
5. Nicole
6. Elen

1 comment:

Christine said...

Yea! I feel so cool that I knew most of that (except the spiders part. Ber, you are the WOMAN!) The picture of Aaron in the party hat cracks me up!