Thursday, January 8, 2009

Instead of Stockings

Instead of stockings every year my In-laws come up with something else to fill. For instance last year they bought and filled slippers for everyone. This year it was hats. Here are all of our kids in their Christmas hats! My father in-law says he already has an idea for this year. I guess we'll have to wait and see what will replace stockings this year.





My kids still know know all about stockings though. My mom made these beautiful stockings for Santa to fill. We'll have to see how this year goes before we'll know what he is going to fill them with.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Love the hats. I think kids are adorably cute with hats on. Too bad neither one of my kids like to wear them. Sigh. Eva has so many cute hats that she won't keep on.

Walton's said...

Don't loose hope. Hailey use to hate hats too and now once I put her's on her, it's a fight to get it off. I usually have to trick her or promise her a bubble bath.

Cdmommy3 said...

I too love the hats! They look so cute. I also love the idea of filling up different things. That is way fun. I think if you have any more kids you should think about shorter names. You can hardly read the twins stalking. :)

Wendy Day said...

What a great idea. I love all the hats. They look so cute in them. Great job on those cute stockings!!!