Monday, October 20, 2008

Wish me luck

Tomorrow is the day!!! Tomorrow I go to the hospital to be induced. Maddie and Chris are coming out weather they like it or not. I think they will like it!! There are so many people who can't wait to meet them that I don't think they will be put down for the first month of their life. Aaron is at work today, but then he will be off the next three weeks to help me with everything. I know that we are in for a BIG change, but it will be a wonderful change!!!!! As soon as we can we will get pictures up on the blog so everyone can see them.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Good luck!! We'll be waiting for news.

Kate said...

Good luck!!!! I can't wait to see the pics of the two newest members of the Walton family. :)

Wendy Day said...

Good Luck!!! I hope that everything goes well for you and the twins. We are so anxious to see those two beautiful children you are bring into the world. I'll be checking back every few days looking for pictures. Give them a kiss from "Auntie Wendy". I am so glad that Aaron will have so much time off to help you. What a blessing. Good Luck again. Love you guys!!!

Nicole Scoubes said...

Hope all goes well, and that you recover very quickly! and I to am excited to see the new babies! good luck!