Monday, October 6, 2008

Random Tag

Eight TV shows I love to watch (in no particular order)
1. Life
2. Chuck
3. Bones
4. House
5. The Office
6. Gilmore Girls (I own all the seasons on DVD)
7. Sunday football (with my honey)
8. New Amsterdam (thanks to Hulu)

Eight things that happened yesterday
1. Slept in (Aaron took Hailey since I was up part of the night sick)
2. Watched football with Aaron (the Bears won!!!!!)
3. Went to Wal-Mart to buy a new battery for my car (the old one died Saturday night and I two baby appointments I had to be at today)
4. Went to my in-laws to spent some time with Aaron's Grandma (it was her 84th birthday on Friday)
5. Helped Aaron put the new battery in my car
6. Put the bases to the twins car seats in my car (just so we are ready when they decide to come)
7. Gave Hailey a bath and put her to bed
8. Made dinner (beans and homemade bread)

Eight favorite places to eat (in no particular order)
1. Olive Garden
2. Red Robin
3. In & Out
4. Casa Ramos
5. Peter Chow's
6. Costco (Polish dogs)
7. Grandma Evie's house
8. Home (especially if Aaron cooks)

Eight things I'm looking forward to
1. Having the Christopher and Madalynne
2. Watching Hailey with Chris and Maddie
3. Watching Aaron with Chris and Maddie
4. Holding Chris and Maddie
5. Aaron's 30th birthday
6. Hailey at Halloween (maybe this year she'll get what's going on)
7. Aaron being done with school
8. Owning our own home

Eight things on my wish list
1. Not having a c-section
2. Having an uncomplicated delivery
3. Sleep (not going to happen once the twins arrive)
4. My feet returning to normal size
5. Being able to fit into normal clothes
6. Having my Thank You cards done
7. A pedicure
8. All of the things that I didn't know that I would need for the twins

People I tag
1. Aaron (since he has never written anything on our blog)
2. Erin
3. Kate
4. Wendy Johnson
5. Wendy Day

No comments: