Monday, October 6, 2008

Aaron's 30th Birthday

Aaron is turning 30 on October 15th. Kind of scary that he will become the father of three the same month that he is turning 30. I already tell him that he is really old. I have kind of been waiting for this all year and wanted to do something special, but once we found out that we were having twins that idea went out the window. I was unsure of when the twins would come and how everything would go with the pregnancy, so we are going to have a nice quiet, small party at home. However, I would like you all to do me a favor. If you could please type up a memory about Aaron. What ever you want: funny, heartfelt, entertaining, whatever. Then send it to me either my email or the old fashion way, by mail. I want to put them all together in a book for him. Kind of like a recap of the past 30 years. If you want to write up more than one memory that would be great!! And if you know of more people that would like to contribute that would be great too!!! Thanks for your help.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Oh Aaron, you're one old dude. :) Older than my husband (but not older than me - I guess I am one old chick).

Wendy Day said...

I will try to sit down at the computer with Jonathan and get something sent to you A.S.A.P.

Kate said...

I need your email. I will definitely try to get Ryan to get this done ASAP. I know that he has a million memories of Aaron he could share. :) I am sure I can come up with too, maybe. :)

Ryan Jackson said...

The rock. See, there are a few things that were always a constant with me and Aaron. I was always the driver, (not really sure that was a good idea, looking back on it),he was always the funny, crazy one, and we would usually spend at least a few weekends at Whiskeytown Lake. I will always remember the rock at Whiskeytown Lake. It was nothing special just a rock about the size of a childs soccer ball I guess. But we had found it one year, picked it up and moved it around. It seems that everytime we went back we'd make it a point to find it again. Most of the memories I have are just of simple camping trips, church dances, riding in the car almost killing the both of us, and going to denny's at 1 am and watching Aaron order water and crackers. Thanks for the memeories Old Boy. Hehehe. Man you are one old fart. You and John McCain should have an old man party together. Take Care, Happy 30th.

Nicole Scoubes said...

Hey Amber, It's Nicole Scoubes and I have been trying to get back intouch with you and Aaron to tell you both congrats on all the babies! hope all is well! our blog is scoubesfam.blogspot

Wendy Day said...

o.k. we are officially big jerks. I promise that if you have saved us a place in Aarons book that we will get a letter to you soon. Hope he had a great birthday.