Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Love /Hate Relationship


Christopher and Madalynne continue to tech me new things about twins everyday. Just when I think I've got them figured out they suprise me. They love to play together and hate it at the same time. If I put them in a room together they fight over toys, wrestle with each other and sometimes even brawl with each other. If I seperate them neither one knows what to do and they continualy ask for each other. Chris calls Maddie, Laly and recently he has started to say "Laly hitting" anytime he gets hurt or anything he doesn't like happens to him.

Also at home Chris is out numbered and is picked on the most. His sister gang up on him and he is left out sometimes. Luckly right now he doesn't notice or care. Maddie is a bully. She will run at you and tackle you or she will act sweet and pretend she is giving you a hug and not let go until she has drug you to the ground.

The other day I was talking to one of their nursery leaders and discovered that they switch rolls in nursery. Chris picks on everyone and steals their toys and Maddie is helpful and sweet. One of the leaders has a little boy that is around 15 months and Maddie holds his had and helps him walk around and play with toys.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Isn't it funny how kids are so different when they are not around us?

Thomas Telford said...

I wonder what our kids will like.

Shi said...

Love it! I get a kick out of how they switch roles in nursery. What cuties! :)