Thursday, September 16, 2010

Helping and playing

Aaron gave himself a haircut the other day and Hailey wanted to help. She did a pretty good job considering that the clippers vibrate a lot and were hard for her to hold. She was very proud that she got to help Daddy!



Our other munchkins hanging out!





Later on that day we took the kids to the park. They had a blast and used up a lot of energy (which Mom and Dad like!!!) It's really fun and a little hard to keep up with 3 active kids at the park. I can't wait until we are chasing 4 kids around and they are more independent.



The only picture of Hailey at the park. She's to busy for me to take her picture!



Maddie doesn't like to get her hands dirty.

Peek-a-boo!!


Cheesy boy!!


Good thing it was bath night!!!



2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh how I miss you guys! I want to hold that baby so badly!!

Shi said...

I just LOVE seeing pics of your kids!