Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer fun

Last weekend I went and bought Hailey a pool. Living in California you need some relief from the heat, even as a toddler. She loves to play in the pool and asks most every day. Since I'm already very warm due to the pregnancy and with all of the smoke from the wildfires up here we haven't played in it too much.






That weekend I was also watching a friend of mines kids since she was in charge of our churches tri-stake youth conference. Her daugherty Kayli helped me a lot with Hailey in the pool. They had a blast together. It was very fun to watch.

After being in the pool for quite a while Hailey's teeth started to chatter and it was time to get out and warm up. Also, to say thanks to Grandma Susan for the cute swim suite.

3 comments:

Wendy Day said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure you will get a lot of use out of it this summer. ENJOY!

Christine said...

Love the crazy faces. It is so funny to see what faces they make when kids are having tons of fun. Makes me wonder if we have those faces as adults.

Erin said...

We have the same pool! The kids love it, I can't handle just sitting there in the heat watching them so I suit up & join 'em.