Thursday, June 5, 2008

The joy's of having a girl

There are many fun things about having a girl. I'm sure there are also many fun things about having a boy, I just don't know about them since I only have a girl. One of the best things about having a girl is the clothes. And along with the clothes come the accessories. Hailey loves accessories, except we call them pretties. She loves to wear her pretties (especially these necklaces) and she wears them everywhere. The first picture is out in our backyard and the second is at the Strawberry Festival in Happy Valley.



1 comment:

Wendy Day said...

I agree it is a lot of fun having a girl. It is definately easier to find cute clothes for girls then boys.I wonder why that is.Kaylee has at least 2x the amount of clothes that Cody does.

Hailey looks beautiful with all her pretties.