Monday, June 9, 2008

Expanding our family

Most of you know that we are expecting a new addition to our family in the fall. What most of you may not know and we only found out on Friday, when we went to the first ultrasound, is that we are not having one baby we are having two! Yes, we are having twins!! I have an OB appointment tomorrow and will inform you of all of the details of that appointment later. Aaron and I both had know idea that we were having twins. We are both excited and a little nervous about having twins. We did find out that one is a boy. The other we aren't sure about because he/she was being very shy and kept it's legs together or crossed the whole time. The lady that was preforming the ultrasound did say that since I am having twins that I will be having more ultrasound's, since they like to watch them to make sure everyone is developing as they should be. For now everything is great!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wahooo!!!! Congratulations again & again. That is so awesome you guys. (I'm totally jealous by the way)

Christine said...

Yippee! I can't wait for more news!