Friday, August 28, 2009

Chris' month full of firsts

August has been a very full month for Chris. He has had a LOT of firsts this month and the month isn't even over yet.
1. He got his first tooth. That cute toothless grin is gone. It's still a very cute and most of the time mischievous grin, but now there are teeth.



2. He took his first bath in the big bath tub. First I tried giving them separate baths, but soon realized that it was faster and easier for me if I give them baths at the same time and they like it better when they're together.




3. He got his first hair cut. The hair cut was a little need for looks but mostly needed to save him from pain. Maddie would grab handfuls and pull. Since they are about the same height (she is a little taller) it was hard to continually stop her.

~Before~

~After~
This face is his latest trick.


4. He got his first black eye. While in the bath tub he tried to climb over Maddie to get a toy and fell. He hit his head, right on the cheek bone, on the side of the tub. Poor boy his first shiner at 10 months old.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh sweet little Chris. I love his face!!

Elen Telford said...

Wow! He is getting so big! I can't beleive how much hair he had, and his "new trick" so funny! I LOVE IT!

Robin said...

what a sad black eye! I've lost count of Jude's black eyes.....