Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our two 2-year-olds

Our little Christopher and Madalynne are now 2!!! Actually they have been two for almost a month, but I've been a little busy. On their birthday we had a little celebration with just our family. They each had a cupcake after dinner and we sang to them. They weren't really sure what was going on, but had fun anyways. That next weekend we had a small party for them. Some friends and family came over for pizza, cake and to hang out and/or play. They had SO much fun!!!

Birthday morning opening cards from their Great Grandparents in Arizona and Aunt, Uncle and cousins in N. Carolina. Thanks for remembering them guys!!



Our CUTIES!!!!



Opening presents. Thanks everyone!!
(They're half naked because presents came after eating cupcakes)


3 comments:

Christine said...

I love the two cheeser pictures. They are so cute!!

Shi said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to see them in person!

Thomas Telford said...

I love Maddie's hair.