Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One month old


Isabella turned on month old yesterday. She has grown so much. I don't have any stats to report since she doesn't go to the doctor for a well baby check-up until she's two months. She holds her head up and smiles a lot (mostly at her Daddy).She is doing much better with sleeping. Still a little fussy some nights, but way less then she use to. She is adored by her siblings. Hailey loves to pick out Izzy's PJ's and clothes. I think Hailey thinks Izzy is her own real life doll.






4 comments:

Thomas Telford said...

So sweet! I am glad we got to see her and the rest of the Waltons.

Shi said...

Aunt Shi wants to give her a hug and kiss!

Elen Telford said...

So cute. I laughed when I read her top, that is awesome. I too am glad we got to see you all and visit. I'm afraid I will be a little like Haily in the fact that I'm excited to "play" dress up with a baby. =)

Christine said...

Hailey's right . . . she IS a doll. I want to snuggle with her.