Sunday, September 13, 2009

Looking back

The last few days I have started to plan Chris and Maddie's birthday party. I can't believe they are almost 1 year old. While trying to find and decide on birthday invitations for boy-girl twins (harder that you might think unless you want to spend a lot on them. I'd rather spend the money on the party and not the invitations) I was looking through my pictures and saw these...

27 weeks pregnant

35 weeks pregnant



38 weeks pregnant
Picture taken just before heading to the hospital! I still can't believe how big I was and the fact I had to be induced.

And about 6 hours later we went from a family of 3 to a family of 5!!!

3 comments:

Thomas Telford said...

I have to admit, I would be a little scared if my pregnant wife was that big. Twins or no. But, look what you got out of it.

Shi said...

Those are great pictures! :)

Christine said...

And see how great you look now! I can't believe it has been a year?!