Monday, July 27, 2009

In order to fully appreciate this story I need to give you a little back ground. My nephew, Brendan that makes a kind of humming noise when he eats. It's a long story to explain why he does, lets just say it's his Dad's fault.
Now that you have the background information, back to my story. A couple of nights ago while we were eating dinner Hailey asked Aaron to sing her a song that he has been teaching her. To this request Aaron replied "I can't sing while I eat because I have food in my mouth." He then closed his mouth and tried to sing. By doing this he made a humming noise while he ate.
Hailey's immediate reaction was to say "Daddy your not Brendan."

5 comments:

Christine said...

Love it! Love it! It is so apparent that even little kids notice. :)

Shi said...

How cute that the cousins know each other so well. :)

Elen Telford said...

Ha ha ha!!! That is so awesome!

Thomas Telford said...

Elen stole my comment!

Cdmommy3 said...

Ha Ha that is so funny!!!!