Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Things

Last week we started Chris and Maddie on baby cereal. Messy, fun and frustrating all at the same time. Hailey loves it and stand behind me the whole time I'm feeding Chris and Maddie. They love to watch their big sister and smile at her most of the time which is cute, but it makes it hard for them to keep any cereal in their mouth.





Maddie decided that she no longer wanted to share a sleeping space with Chris, so we went and got her her own crib. Once it was in their room Hailey climbed underneath and said "I'm in a cage Mama."


Maddie now rolls all over the room. Once I set her down she is off and is fine until she gets stuck against something or is too tired to make herself roll over anymore.


Chris' favorite thing to do now is bee in the jumper. He could be in the jumper for hours and be happy the only time he wants out is for food and too sleep...


most of the time.


I laid Chris and Maddie down under the projector screen to watch Baby Einstein (which they love) while I was cooking dinner. When I came back in Hailey had climbed in the middle of them and was watching too.

Hailey loves her little brother and sister and love her too. Hailey gets so excited when she plays with them and all she has to do is look at them and they will smile or laugh.


Chris and Maddie's first walk sitting up in their stroller. They loved to be able to look around and see more. Especially being able to she their big sister in the stroller next to them.



4 comments:

Christine said...

Holy cow, that was an ADORABLE post!!! I can't wait to see them all again! Can it be that the twins are 6 months old?! And Hailey still cracks me up.

Robin said...

They are all so cute! Jude just started eating cereal, too, and LOVES it. Carter tries to feed him....doesn't work so well:) I love the picture of all three of them laying on the floor together.

thanks for sending Carter's pacifier - he got so excited to see it again. Where did you find it?? And I'll be sending your book on cd to you very soon. Thanks again for letting us borrow it!

Thomas Telford said...

You have some cute kids! Elen and I are excited to meet Chris and Maddie!

Shi said...

I loved that! I felt like I was right there at your house experiencing what your days are like. I'm SO excited to see your kids again. Love you!