Friday, February 13, 2009

In hiding

I haven't really been in hiding, but since my last post was almost a month ago it looks like it. The truth is we rearranged the house a little bit. In the rearranging the computer got moved to a spot that doesn't have direct Internet hook up, so we had to get all of the stuff to make it wireless. All is well fixed now and working great. Now I have to get Aaron to reload my pictures onto the computer so I can share them and let all of you in on what the Walton's have been up to. In the mean time here are a couple teasers: Hailey turned 2, Maddie rolled over (stomach to back) and Chris is trying to roll over back to stomach (he already accomplished stomach to back).

2 comments:

Christine said...

And thus it begins!!! 3 mobile children. :)
And the new ticker for Hailey is super cute!

Wendy Day said...

Welcome back!!! Can't wait to see the pictures. I can't believe the twins are getting so big. Only a few more months and they will be crawling!!!