Friday, May 16, 2008

Hailey's 1st Birthday



Hailey's birthday was a while ago, but since most of you weren't able to come I thought I would post some of the highlights. Aaron, Hailey and I had a mini party (just cake and singing) on her actual birthday and then had small party with some friends and family a week later. Enjoy!




Finger licken' good!!







She really wanted the frosting and none of the cake.



Hailey likes to copy her Dada. Can you tell?





Here is the beautiful Backyardigans cake that mom made for Hailey's birthday.

2 comments:

Wendy Day said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HAILEY !!!
We are sorry we missed it. Hope you had a great day. If you like the Backyardigans I think you and Cody will get along just fine. His favorite is Pablo. He was even Pablo for halloween last year. Anyways,hope you had fun!

Erin said...

My kids would be thrilled with the Backyardigans cake... they are HUGE fans. Happy B-day kiddo.